2410 W. 123rd Street
Leawood, KS 66209
- Pollution (Air, Water)
- Climate Changes
- Global Warming
- Natural Resources Depletion
- GMOs (Genetically Modified Organisms)
- Loss of Energy
- Loss of Biodiversity (Rain forests, Polar, Coral Reefs)
- Acid Rain
- Ozone Layer Depletion
- Natural Disasters
- Organic Farming
- Endangered Speicies
Maintaining Biodiversity & Ecosystems Services
Evaluate competing design solutions for maintaining biodiversity & ecosystem services. Select an option or pick your own topic. Research why it is a problem & provide a solution. You will create a presentation of your choice which includes a Works Cited page.
World Book Online
Gale Virtual Library
- I can locate information in books, websites, and databases relevant to the assignment.
- I can evaluate competing design solutions for maintaining biodiversity & ecosystem services.
- I can find information supporting my solution to the problem.
- I can produce a project that illustrates my solution.