Artist Web Sites
World Book Student
1. I can construct a certain a ceramic form using hand-building technique - slab.
2. I can demonstrate scoring, slipping, and smoothing.
3. I can safely and responsibly use and maintain art tools/materials.
4. I can experiment with some of the principles of design (balance, pattern, proportion, and unity).
5. I can apply art knowledge and techniques to other curricular areas, projects, and activities.
6. I can identify, describe, and reflect upon my work along with the work of others.