I can locate information in books, websites, and databases relevant to the assignment.
I can take notes using my own words.
I can identify evidence that supports and contradicts the opinion statement.
I can organize my notes to support and contradict the opinion statement.
I can write an argument paper to support my conclusion.
Gale Virtual Library
1. Go to LMS library site
2. Click on LibGuides – 7th grade tab
3. Click on Argument tab
4. Enter your topic in the SIRS Researcher box
5. Topic example - School Uniforms
6. When you find the info you want, email it to yourself and print if you’d like
7. Remember to cite your source. On SIRS, the articles have been cited for you. Copy & paste to a Works Cited page.