Last Updated: Feb 3, 2016
1. Highlight your citations.
2. Right-click on your citations.
3. Choose Paragraph.
4. Under Indentation, choose Hanging.
- Go to the LMS library site
- Databases tab
- Gale Virtual Reference Library
- Type in your element name
- Save your research to your folder
- Email it to yourself
- If you would like, you may print your information
- Your MLA Source Citation is at the bottom. Copy and paste this on your works cited page.
- You may also use the recommended web sites. Make sure you cite your sources. You may use Easy Bib.